POA Central Allocation Registration (Notes to Parents)
Wednesday, June 07, 2023
Registration Date and Time :
Please follow the date and time shown on the "Primary One Registration Form".
Documents to Bring for Registration:
- Primary One Registration Form (Original)
- Student’s Birth Certificate (Original and Photocopy)
(In the absence of a Hong Kong Birth Certificate, the parent/guardian should bring along the applicant child’s original Birth Certificate (non-local) and document(s) permitting him to stay in Hong Kong.
- Only one parent/guardian of applicant child is required to complete the registration in person.
- Parents need not bring along your child for the registration formalities.
- Parents who cannot register their child with the School within the specified period and time for matters of grave importance should notify the person in charge of registration of the School concerned in advance to make alternative arrangements; otherwise, they would be deemed to have given up the school place allocated.
For enquiries, please contact our School Office on 2336 2609.